Resources for Vaccine Providers
Below are links to materials that COVID-19 vaccine providers can use in their clinics.
- From Concern to Confidence: https://debeaumont.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/doctors-vaccines.pdf
- For Pediatricians/Vaccines for Children (VFC) Providers to enroll in the NYS COVID-19 Vaccination Program (Monroe County Medical Society)
New! Provider Resources from the CDC:
- New pediatric toolkit: The Pediatric Healthcare Professionals COVID-19 Vaccination Toolkit provides materials to help healthcare providers give parents clear and accurate information about COVID-19 vaccines. The toolkit includes answers to common questions, an explanation of how mRNA vaccines work, and printable materials to give to parents.
- New FAQs about consent for minors: FAQs have been posted on the Pfizer-BioNTech product page for providers with information about consent, prescreening questions, and other issues related to the vaccination of minors.
- New sample patient letter: Healthcare providers can customize and send this sample letter to encourage their patients to get a COVID-19 vaccine. It includes the new recommendation that everyone aged 12 and up get a COVID-19 vaccination.
- Recipient education page: The Vaccine Recipient Education page has been updated to include resources about COVID-19 vaccination for adolescents.